Home Remedies for Dog Bites:
1. Wash the dog bite thoroughly with warm water and soap for more then 5 minutes to remove the saliva rinse with cold water and place a gauze on it.
2. Take Vitamin C it helps fight infection.
3. It is suggested that garlic can act as a natural antibiotic. This can help in treating dog bite. You might consider taking few cloves of garlic three times daily till your wound is healed.
4. It is suggested that burdock can help in neutralizing and eliminating the poison of dog bite from the body. You can take 10-25 drops of burdock tincture in tea or in water, 3-4 times every day to treat dog bite.
5. If the bite is big, see a doctor it may be necessary to be stitched.
6. It is suggested that walnut can help in neutralizing the poison of dog bite. For this, you may grind in equal proportions walnut, salt and onion and can add honey in it. You may want to dress the wound with this mixture.
7. Take vitamin B it helps to produce antibodies. (See below for the vitamin we recommend).
8. Golden seal tea the first day is very good for dog bites. Do not use this if you are pregnant.
9. It is said that cumin seeds can counter the toxic effects of the bite. For this, you may grind about two teaspoons of cumin seeds and 20 black pepper corns with water. You may apply the mixture on the dog bite wound.
10. Take Echinacea in tea form.