Q: Why do ducks have webbed feet?
A: To stamp out forest fires.
Q: Why do elephants have flat feet?
A: To stamp out burning ducks.
Forward this joke to your friends >>
By Alicia from Barrington USA.
Keep a low profile when touring
Planning to rent a car on your next vacation? Try not to advertise the fact that you are a tourist, which could make you an attractive prey to thieves.
1. Always insist in local plates when you rent a car,
2. Request a model that's popular in the area you're visiting and with no rental company logos or plates.
3. Don't bother to get the car washed; a little dust will help you blend right in with the locals.
4. When you park, keep maps, brochures, guidebooks and bags locked in the trunk. Buy a local paper and leave it on the seat to look more like a "native."
5. Ask the rental agent whether there are certain neighborhoods it would be best to avoid.
6. Keep doors locked and windows up while driving.